ADSO is currently looking for a dynamic organisation to be our main association sponsor. Our current sponsorship agreement with modern.gov comes to and end on 30 June and are looking to attract tenders from organisations to become our main sponsor for the next one or two years.
Sponsors play a key role in helping and supporting ADSO and we are thankful to all of our conference sponsors and of course modern.gov.
We have written to a number of organisations seeking tenders for our new agreement and will keep members posted on the outcome. The process will be overseen by ADSO Director of Finance, John Lynch so please get in touch with him if you have any queries or want to suggest a company that might be interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
“ADSO are seeking a main association sponsor for 2018 – 2020.
ADSO is currently looking for a dynamic organisation to be our main association sponsor for the next two years.
ADSO has approx 950 members most of whom work mainly in democratic services or governance related areas across local government but also in the NHS, fire and rescue services, housing associations many of whom are decision makers, we are also looking to branch out into the voluntary sector.
Our reach extends across the United Kingdom, we can help you build and increase your brand’s positioning within the sector. We focus on electronic and digital media giving you instant and sustained exposure.
Our aim is to help you build brand awareness, give you exposure to a niche market and to ensure you Increase your reach and exposure to new clients, customers and businesses.
Below is the list of benefits on becoming our main sponsor.
- Stand space and lunch for two delegates on both days of conference
- Attendance for two delegates at the drinks reception conference dinner and awards ceremony
- 10 minute presentation to all conference delegates
- To present awards to learners or ADSO award winners
- Access to delegate list
- Insert in delegate pack (electronically)
- Logo displayed at event venue and on all promotional material.
- Promotion of product/company/services via Social Media in lead up to conference.
- Be featured in the member’s newsletter as part of the conference publicity.
- Place on judging panel for bi annual ADSO awards
- Front-page publicity on website for duration of the sponsorship agreement
- Regular mention in the weekly newsletter. (6 times over 2 years)
- Combined logo (or similar) on front page of website and twitter/facebook header page on occasion.
- Opportunity to hold regional user groups after Branch meetings
- Opportunity to write two articles per year for the members newsletter
The costs are £4,000 (plus VAT) for two years or £2,500 (plus VAT) for one year
If you are interested in becoming our main sponsor, please tell us in 1000 words or less how you meet the following criteria:
National profile in local government or similar area
Experience of, and commitment to, assisting organisations like ADSO to grow
Significant experience of partnership working in local government or a similar sector
Commitment of sponsors high-level management to work alongside the ADSO Board on new and current initiatives
Opportunity to offer other incentives to ADSO members.
Deadline for submissions is Friday 8th June, please send to John Lynch, Director of Finance email@example.com