Wandsworth High Street
This course is aimed at delegates who are new to taking minutes at meetings and/ or those who wish to refresh their skills in this area.
- The purpose of minutes
- The art of writing a minute
- Practical minute writing exercise
- Plain English – putting into practice
- The law relating to minutes
- Minutes for different types of meetings
- Case studies and surgery
- Learning points and action planning
To book a place on the course, please email: Adso.Training@nottinghamcity.gov.uk with the following information:
- Name and contact details (email and telephone) including job title and Local Authority
- Date and venue of course
- ADSO member yes/no?
- Additional requirements (dietary etc)
- Address and contact person for invoice plus Purchase Order number
Joining instructions will be sent to you once your booking has been confirmed.