London W5 5AY
This course is aimed at delegates who are new to taking minutes at meetings and/ or those who wish to refresh their skills in this area.
- The purpose of minutes
- The art of writing a minute
- Practical minute writing exercise
- Plain English – putting into practice
- The law relating to minutes
- Minutes for different types of meetings
- Case studies and surgery
- Learning points and action planning
Ian Millichap: Associate Trainer
James Kinsella: Governance Manager, LB Brent
u once your booking has been confirmed.