If you require further information about this event, please contact your Regional Reps Nick Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sally Prior (email@example.com)
SOUTH EAST REGIONAL MEETING TO BE HELD REMOTELY BY MICROSOFT TEAMS
TUESDAY 7 JULY 2020 at 2:00 PM
- Welcome and Introductions
- Mod.Gov – An opportunity to discuss any issues and developments with Ricky Clarke
- Web Accessibility – Derek Morgan, Bracknell Forest
- Virtual Meetings
- Canvass thoughts on extending legislation for virtual meetings
- Public involvement
- Issues arising from recent ADSO Board meeting for the region to discuss:
- What are Members views about the potential for ADSO to deliver a range of Member training to other organisations for example scrutiny training.
- Is there any appetite within the Membership for training to be developed for middle and senior managers
- What are Members views on participation in recruitment events at Universities and colleges to promote our profession?
- What are your view on ADSO potentially arranging a seminar to provide support to colleagues on the statutory scrutiny guidance?
- Operation London Bridge – Nick Hughes, Thanet
- New ways of working with Cllrs – Emma Horbury, Test Valley